Global In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Market 2022-2027:
Dublin, Aug. 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Market (2022-2027) by Instrument, Technology, End User, Geography, Competitive Analysis and Covid-19 Impact with Ansoff Report analysis” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The Global In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Market is estimated at USD 18.09 Billion in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 28.44 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 9.47%.
The global in vitro fertilization (IVF) market is segmented on the basis of instrument, technology, end user and geography.
- By instrument, the market is categorized into cabinet, incubators, micromanipulator, egg aspiration pump and sperm aspiration pump.
- By technology, the market is categorized into intracytoplasmic sperm injection and preimplantation genetic diagnosis.
- By end-user, the market is categorized into cryobanks, fertility clinics, and hospitals.
- By geography, the market is categorized into Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and assess the position of companies based on their industry position score and market performance score. The tool uses various factors to classify players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc
The report presents a detailed analysis of the Ansoff matrix for the global in vitro fertilization (IVF) market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design business growth strategies. The matrix can be used to assess approaches in four strategies viz. Market development, market penetration, product development and diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk associated with each approach. The analyst analyzes the use of the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position. Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has designed appropriate strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the global in vitro fertilization (IVF) market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and market size projections. Projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The main research is done through interviews, surveys and observations of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and Ansoff’s matrix. Additionally, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also presented in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you to make an informed decision. The report discusses the major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this industry across various geographies.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- Increase in cases of infertility worldwide
- People prone to unhealthy lifestyles
- Government initiatives to promote IVF treatments
- Low success rate in IVF treatment
- Increase awareness and accessibility of IVF technology in developing regions
- Rising trend in fertility tourism
- Ethical concern in society for acceptance of IVF
Main topics covered:
1 Description of the report
2 Research methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market dynamics
5 Market Analysis
6 Global In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Market, By Instrument
7 Global In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Market, By Technology
8 Global In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Market, By End User
9 Americas In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Market
10 Europe In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Market
11 Middle East & Africa In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Market
12 APAC In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Market
13 Competitive landscape
14 company profiles
- cook group
- Medical cook
- Esco Micro
- Hamilton Thorne
- Irvine Scientist
- Aps Ivftech
- CCD laboratory
- Merck Kgaa
- Microtech IVF
- Nikon Company
- Sar Healthline
- The baker company
- The Cooper Companies
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Zeiss Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ksqy5x
Global in vitro fertilization (IVF) market