Technical Sales Engineer, Physicist in New York, for Bluefors Inc
Job : 02-mar-22
Location: New York ,
Preferred education: mastery
Physics: Instrumentation and Measurement
Telecommuting is allowed.
Are you a qualified physicist and want to be part of the cutting edge technology in our US office? We are now looking for an enthusiastic new Technical Sales Engineer to join our sales team. The job includes technical sales and customer service and involves extensive learning of company system functionality. You manage the entire sales chain and interact with the various stakeholders. Even though this work is independent, you will have the full support of our sales team members.
To be successful in this role, you have at least an MSc level degree in applied or technical physics and excellent presentation skills. We need someone who has the desire and ability to handle difficult tasks independently, so that you have a hands-on attitude and are a positive team player. Of course, you also have a real interest in physics and technology, and you are always curious to know more. Our international organization is growing rapidly and we are continually developing the way we work. This role therefore offers you the opportunity to join us on this path and to develop professionally.
Your main responsibilities would be
- Autonomously manage excellent client relationships
- Manage the entire sales chain; from initial communication, quote and order to delivery and follow-up
- Follow-up of orders and interaction with production
- Keep abreast of key technologies and research requiring our system
What we expect from you
- Minimum MSc level degree in applied or technical physics
- Desire and ability to independently manage and follow through on difficult tasks
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Positive and hands-on attitude
We also appreciate
- Experience in scientific research or R&D
- Knowledge of cryogenic equipment
- Knowledge of vacuum equipment
- Documented experience in the technical sale of scientific instrumentation
Send your resume/CV and a one-page cover letter with salary expectation to [email protected] by the end of March 31, 2022. Interviews will take place early in the process and positions will be filled once suitable candidates will be found.
Bluefors designs and manufactures measurement systems, which can provide a clean and quiet environment for scientific research even at ultra-low temperatures. We have a strong focus on the quantum computing and information community. Our systems have options including wiring and superconducting magnets and can be customized to meet individual customer requirements. We are here to help scientists and industrialists go further. For this, we have brought together the best minds. We are curious at heart and have only one mission: to progress. Continuous development, learning, collaboration and information sharing are essential to the way we work.
Bluefors is a well-known market leader with reliable and easy-to-use quality products. In our agile corporate structure, customers are in direct contact with the scientists and engineers who design their system. We deliver systems worldwide and the markets for our products are constantly growing. Currently, we employ more than 260 professionals from 40 different nationalities. We offer competitive benefits and a flexible work environment. Our head office is in Pitäjänmäki, Helsinki and our US branch is located in Brooklyn, NY. We are a non-smoking workplace.